If you sometimes feel as if men are difficult to understand, then this episode is definitely for you. Today, my husband, Clark, joins me to pull back the curtain about 9 myths about men.
Here are some of the myths that Clark is ready to clear up for you on today’s episode. Check it out!
1) Men don’t have body image issues like women.
2) Men don’t feel as deeply as women. Or, men aren’t emotional.
3) All men just care about sex.
4) Most men are commitment phobes.
5) Guys don't tell their friends everything.
6) Men don't like women to earn more than them.
7) Men are intimidated by women.
8) Men are turned off by paying for a first date.
9) Men don’t want to plan the first date.
To get your free, 30-minute Breakthrough Session with me, visit singleover30.net and click on the "Coaching" link on the top of the page.
Sign up for Single Over 30 emails to receive weekly dating and relationship advice.
READY TO MEET YOUR MISTER? CHECK OUT MY SIGNATURE COURSE, "FINDING MR. RIGHT: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW TO ATTRACT--AND DEVELOP--A GREAT RELATIONSHIP WITH A TRUSTWORTHY MARRIAGE-MINDED MAN. "
It's valued at $1200, but you can get started for just $27 and get lots of bonuses too!
Sign up to receive free dating and relationship advice right to your in-box!
For a chance for your question to be answered in a vlog or blog, send it to: [email protected] with "QUESTION" in the subject line. I look forward to hearing from you!